WHAT LANGUAGE IS THIS PROGRAMMED IN?
IS IT 100% OPENSOURCE NO ENCRYPTION?
- Yes, it is 100% opensource without encryption.
WHAT TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS DOES IT HAVE?
- Dependencies for self-hosted version are 4GB of RAM, VPS Linux Debian andComet Server.
HAS THIS PRODUCT BEEN TESTED TO RUN ON FREEBSD/MYSQL?
- The plugin is completely compatible with MySQL. It has not been tested with FreeBSD, but it must work without problems on it.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES WITH THE SAAS VERSION?
- The self-hosted version runs in your IT environment, so no data is shared externally.
WHAT ABOUT SECURITY?
- Data exchange occurs via encrypted connections (HTTPS). No information goes out of your network with the self-hosted version.
HOW DOES RENEWAL WORK?
- We will help you with an easy renewal.
SOMETHING IS NOT CLEAR TO ME. WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
- Questions are the feedbacks for us!
WHAT IS THE LOAD ON THE SERVER CHAT CREATES?
- Operations such as downloading a contact list (depending on the amount of contacts per person) or sending a message (depending on the amount of users in the chat) consume 2 to 4 MB of memory (measured using the php function memory_get_peak_usage).
HOW DOES THE CHAT WORK?