Creating an engaged community takes much more than an interesting idea. With ImbaChat online chat plugin for WordPress, it only takes minutes to add group, private and video chat to your WordPress website and help achieve increased user engagement and retention.
Upload, Install and activate the ImbaChat plugin on your Wordpress CMS Admin panel.
- If you use BuddyPress or WCFM MarketPlace plugins, the widget will set automatically (The button "Send a message" to each user will appear). If you use another WordPress plugin, you should learn and set up the ShortcodesHere
- Yes, they can. You can configure the automatic login (without login data) as well as login by phone number and by guest name. You can learn how to configure it Here.
- Yes, you do. To get access for widget creating you have to registrate on this website. If you have created a widget in the WordPress admin panel, your account is created automatically.
- We do. Try out all features of our live chat plugin for free for 7 days.
- There are no limitations. Test all of the features available in the Premium plan by default.
- No. ImbaChat works in a Software as a Service model and doesn’t require any extra service to work.
- Yes, each part of the chat window can be customized. You can change the main theme of the widget (light or dark) or choose the color for each widget element and text. You can do it in the Style settings of your widget on the Dashboard..
- Now ImbaChat supports 3 languages: English, Russian and Italian.
- You can do the localization by yourself. Go to the Dashboard --> Languages Custom and translate texts in each field into your own language. These are all texts that are exposed to end-users.
- ImbaChat WordPress plugin is free to use with text group chat, text private chat, live chat (chat support feature) and chat moderation. ImbaChat also has paid tiers available for those who want more advanced functionality like sharing files and geolocations, emoji, voice messages, white-label solution, video chat, audio calls, individual integration and more. If you’d like a complete view of the features offered in ImbaChat’s free and paid tiers, view our pricing page.
- Dont worry!! We are happy to assist! Just leave an email for us at email@example.com and we will help you with installation.
You can use special shortcodes for the ImbaChat plugin. Some of them already automatically work in conjunction with plugins BuddyPress and WCFM Marketplace.
While editing a page, click "create a new block" and find shorcodes there. In the field to insert, enter the name of the shortcode in [such brackets].
Parameters are passed after the name of the shortcode in the attributes that will be written below for each shortcode.
echo do_shortcode('[ic_open_dialog id="'.$user_id.'" class="ic_bp_button" name="Message"]');
This shortcode adds a button to the page, by clicking which, a dialog with the user opens Parameters:
Example: [ic_open_dialog id=13 name="Write to admin" class="class_btn_msg"]
This shortcode is generated on page two input field and a button. The first field "Group name" - This field corresponds to the name of the group that is being created. The second field "Pipe" - this field is responsible for the Unique identifier of the group (this parameter is used in the ic_join_group shortcode). By clicking the button, a group is created, which site users can join.
An application: Create a page for administrators, put a shortcode there and create the necessary groups through the ic_join_group shortcode. Add links to the site to enter the group (see below).
Example: echo do_shortcode('[ic_create_group users="1,2,3" buttonname="Name of button" classi="class_of_input" classb="class_of_btn"]');
Example: echo do_shortcode('[ic_join_group classb="class_btn" buttonname="join group" pipe="group_example_1" title="The title of group"]');
Example: echo do_shortcode('[ic_close_chat]');
I tried a few other chat plugins and none of them work as well as Imbachat, and none of them offer anywhere near the same level of support. if you need a good, solid solution for user-to-user chat that has all the features, Imbachat is the solution you're looking for. See full review
The main advantage of this plugin is a large number of useful functions. But somewhere else to damp. See full reviewViktoria Sai
Too slow opening chats. Good potential. See full reviewBest84
It works great on my site. Thanks. See full review
Sure, you can read about all the ways ImbaChat can help increase the engagement of your website, but why not just sign up for a free version and experience ImbaChat for yourself?