As practice shows, around sixty percent of bad consumer reviewers are largely based on poor communication. Implementing a qualitative WordPress chat plugin will help not only improve customer loyalty, but also conversion rates.
Sure it would be more comfortable for your managers to respond to a chat message than an email. You can make a step to become the best right now without spending money on it.
Giving your preference to a WordPress private chat promises to add more personalization. Compromising customer support is a no for businesses. On the contrary, it is better to discover a fast means to solve the problem. ImbaChat is a leading solution to create an engaged community within your domain. Stay in the loop to understand in detail how one simple chat room changes everything!
The lack of communication between brands and their audience leads to negative consequences. Trying to find the best messenger plugin for WordPress, the risks of failure are pretty high — the market is overcrowded with low-end and high-end options. So many brands decide to diversify their website coverage by FAQ sections or their alternatives. Any individual who wants to find an answer to their inquiry can get the necessary information.
However, the speed of performance decreases. No matter how fulfilled website guides and tutorials are, myriads of details always leave enough room to make a mistake and simply miss essential data. At the same time, it is a daunting task to scroll long internet pages, trying to get a quick product recommendation, ordering, or delivery-related advice.
The percentage of those who will write an email or call is insignificant. The decision to add messenger to WordPress websites simplifies all the hustle and bustle. ImbaChat WordPress chat plugin enables live and flawless communication between users. Instead of developing and supporting your own medium to interact with your target audience, choose a ready-made service that covers your needs here and now.
Imbachat is a live chat solution that is extremely easy to install, easy to set up, and most important, it's free to get. With the ImbaChat online chat plugin for WordPress live chat, you can add group, private, and video chat to your Wordpress website in just a few minutes and help increase user engagement and retention. This is a service that offers webmasters to embed our chat room on their website.
The target is straightforward — to find the best free chat room plugin for WordPress platforms. ImbaChat satisfies it to the full extent. This live solution doesn’t compromise quality and implements the latest design and performance standards. Easy setup, no exhausting learning curve, and capacious customization distinguish it from other WordPress chat plugins in the market.
ImbaChat is an all-in-one interface. You don’t have to install separate WordPress voice chat or group chat systems once you have ImbaChat. This best chat for WordPress requires no fees and no excessive control from webmasters.
Aside from the customer support feature, the WordPress live chat between users is supported. Formats of communication vary in the range from private and group to text, audio, and video messages. There are no difficulties for interested parties to join chat WordPress online conversations.
The intuitive interface is designed with non-techno-savvy consumers’ needs in mind. But even if you are an advanced internet user, who wants to spend hours trying to send a simple message? This chatroom plugin for WordPress stands for it.
Being able to communicate on the go is probably the last association with WordPress webs. The ImbaChat best messenger plugin for WordPress via audio or video messages realized such an idea perfectly.
Your communication easily becomes more thorough due to file exchange — images, spreadsheets, and other files are factual information, building a solid and trustworthy bond between service provides and consumers. The file uploading takes a few moments.
This WordPress chat between users support Russian, Italian and English languages and users can make their own translations into other languages.
The system presents chat statistics, so it is easy to track achievements and improve the workflow.
The ImbaChat chat plugin for WordPress moderation allows users to fight against spam and fraud. It is a good opportunity to save a lovely atmosphere between conference participants, without the necessity to listen to someone’s spamming around the clock. Just delete unwanted messages or chat members.
Users can use features of chat between users Wordpress such as text chat, voice and video calls, emoticons, file sharing, and more.
This plugin Wordpress live chat has a support service in case of having any questions.The support service is ready to help webmasters who want to use the chat.
ImbaChat, social chat Wordpress can be divided into two individual parts:
The best free chat plugin Wordpress has a function of support with the help of which the webmasters are able to ask questions to the site owner. The owner of the site has a personal account to give answers.
The user will receive an email notification about the missed message from the support manager and can return to the chat at any time, all the Wordpress user to user chat will be saved. That way you won't lose a potential client.
The support team is ready to support each client to update and install the chat application on the site. The service can help from Monday to Friday and respond within 1-2 days.
Moderation of Wordpress private chat through your personal cabinet will give you the opportunity to get rid of spam, unwanted messages, or unscrupulous chat participants.
ImbaChat, the best live chat plugin for Wordpress 2021 is a fresh solution for your business, which allows you to turn visitors into satisfied customers. ImbaChat provides all the necessary features, which guarantees the quality of the plugin on your site.
Upload, Install and activate the ImbaChat plugin on your Wordpress CMS Admin panel.
The chat plugin for WordPress is easy to install following these instructions. Chat room software ImbaChat with chat between users helps to create a social network using wordpress, and support chat will add elements of interaction with the site and user retention using chat.
The plugin for creating a social network BuddyPress provides a wide set of tools for communication and interaction between users. If you add rich chat for BuddyPress to these tools, you can create a full-fledged social network.
ImbaChat has the most sophisticated BuddyPress integration. Buttons for creating dialogs and group chats will automatically be built into the chat interface. Also, in the integration with BuddyPress, all the functionality of ImbaChat is available.
SweetDate is a popular WordPress dating plugin. But no dating site can do without a stable and customizable user communication system. Chat plugin for SweetDate will solve issues with privacy, moderation and user dating mechanism.
Based on the WooCommerce e-commerce plugin, you can create a multi-vendor marketplace. The sellers and buyers in such a store are your users. It is also very important to allow them to communicate with each other. ImbaChat is integrated with themes for multi-vendor marketplaces such as WCFM, YITH MarketPlace, WC MarketPlace, WC Vendors and Dokan Multivendor Marketplace.
WCFM also can help you to build a multivendor marketplace on a WordPress website. ImbaChat allows connecting buyers and sellers there.
YITH is a plugin for the Woocommerce platform that helps to create different marketplace elements like Wishlist, Gift card, Account page and others. The chat plugin fits in perfectly.
WCMP gives you a customizable marketplace solution to drive growth at every stage of your business. The chat plugin for WCMP help to improve your website.
It is also a very useful plugin powered By WordPress & WooCommerce for multivendor marketplaces. Chat plugin is integrated with it and helps to improve usability.
Dokan is the best front-end multi-vendor marketplace on WordPress, powered by WooCommerce. Make it better with the chat plugin for Dokan
- If you use BuddyPress or WCFM MarketPlace plugins, the widget will set automatically (The button "Send a message" to each user will appear). If you use another WordPress plugin, you should learn and set up the Shortcodes Here
- Yes, they can. You can configure the automatic login (without login data) as well as login by phone number and by guest name. You can learn how to configure it Here.
- Yes, you do. To get access for widget creating you have to registrate on this website. If you have created a widget in the WordPress admin panel, your account is created automatically.
- We do. Try out all features of our live chat plugin for free for 7 days.
- There are no limitations. Test all of the features available in the Premium plan by default.
- No. ImbaChat works in a Software as a Service model and doesn’t require any extra service to work.
- Yes, each part of the chat window can be customized. You can change the main theme of the widget (light or dark) or choose the color for each widget element and text. You can do it in the Style settings of your widget on the Dashboard..
- Now ImbaChat supports 3 languages: English, Russian and Italian.
- You can do the localization by yourself. Go to the Dashboard --> Languages Custom and translate texts in each field into your own language. These are all texts that are exposed to end-users.
- ImbaChat WordPress plugin is free to use with text group chat, text private chat, live chat (chat support feature) and chat moderation. ImbaChat also has paid tiers available for those who want more advanced functionality like sharing files and geolocations, emoji, voice messages, white-label solution, video chat, audio calls, individual integration and more. If you’d like a complete view of the features offered in ImbaChat’s free and paid tiers, view our prices page.
- Yes, it's possible. You can chat with your customers with online chat support. And it will be working on the WooCommerce website. Try to install it in the admin panel of your website.
- You can use ImbaChat as a WordPress chat between users. Users of your WordPress chat community will be able to communicate through the chatbox.
- For that, you have to use shortcodes for the group chat room. You can learn how to do it in this article.
- There is one authorization on the website and the chat. But, you can enable the guest login function for the chat. You can set up this in the Dashboard --> Widget Settings --> Chat Settings --> Authorization settings and enable the Registration in the chat.
- We will be really sorry for that. You can send us a message on [email protected] or in the demo chat, explain your situation shortly and we will refund you the money. We are doing our best for you not to need to get a refund.
- Users can use a private chat room. It means that a chat room will create but only with two users, similar to direct messages.
- No, you don't have to install BuddyPress to use ImbaChat. By the way, ImbaChat is integrated with BuddyPress, so you can you it on clear WordPress as well as with BuddyPress.
- Dont worry!! We are happy to assist! Just leave an email for us at [email protected] and we will help you with installation.
You can use special shortcodes for the ImbaChat plugin. Some of them already automatically work in conjunction with plugins BuddyPress and WCFM Marketplace.
While editing a page, click "create a new block" and find shorcodes there. In the field to insert, enter the name of the shortcode in [such brackets].
Parameters are passed after the name of the shortcode in the attributes that will be written below for each shortcode.
echo do_shortcode('[ic_open_dialog id="'.$user_id.'" class="ic_bp_button" name="Message"]');
This shortcode adds a button to the page, by clicking which, a dialog with the user opens Parameters:
Example: [ic_open_dialog id=13 name="Write to admin" class="class_btn_msg"]
This shortcode is generated on page two input field and a button. The first field "Group name" - This field corresponds to the name of the group that is being created. The second field "Pipe" - this field is responsible for the Unique identifier of the group (this parameter is used in the ic_join_group shortcode). By clicking the button, a group is created, which site users can join.
An application: Create a page for administrators, put a shortcode there and create the necessary groups through the ic_join_group shortcode. Add links to the site to enter the group (see below).
Example: echo do_shortcode('[ic_create_group users="1,2,3" buttonname="Name of button" classi="class_of_input" classb="class_of_btn"]');
Example: echo do_shortcode('[ic_join_group classb="class_btn" buttonname="join group" pipe="group_example_1" title="The title of group"]');
Example: echo do_shortcode('[ic_close_chat]');
Sure, you can read about all the ways ImbaChat can help increase the engagement of your website, but why not just sign up for a free version and experience ImbaChat for yourself?