How to set up user roles via the Members plugin
Chat monetization can be implemented by configuring chat access based on roles.
How to set it up:
Install and activate the Members plugin.
Go to Members plugin settings:
and if necessary add a new roles for users:
To all roles with which the plugin will work, you need to add the rights that are available for the role
Choose which features these users will allow to use
- And then update the role.
- imbachat_activation_role - activate the role in the imbachat plugin (must be selected)
- imbachat_available_chat - make the chat available
- imbachat_send_message - Allows you to send messages
- imbachat_send_files - send files
- imbachat_send_geo - send geolocation
- imbachat_audio_calls - start audio calls
- imbachat_video_calls - start video calls
- imbachat_audio_message - send audio messages
- imbachat_video_message - send video messages.
To configure the chat display for guests, you need to create the "guest" role and enable for him "the imbachat_available_chat" permission to display the chat for guests or disable imbachat_available_chat to hide the chat.
To create paid roles that will have access to a certain set of rights for paid chat functions, there is a shortcode available which changes the current role to the one being installed [ic_change_role role="newrole"] So, you should change "newrole" in the shortcode with the role you want to install. For example, if you need to set the private role, then the shortcode will be [ic_change_role role="privat"] It is impossible to change the administrator role to any other using the shortcode.