Step-by-step instruction for installing the plugin on Wordpress
- Go to the admin panel of your site. Open the menu item Plugins → Download plugin. In the search line, enter the name of the plugin - ImbaChat. Install the plugin.
- Login on the ImbaChat and go to the Dashboard.
- Fill in the fields. Write the widget name. In the "Host" write your site URL without http:// (for example: your-site-domain-url.com). And then choose the "WordPress" CMS integration. Create the Widget.
- Finally, go to Word-Press admin panel -> "Settings" -> "ImbaChat Settings" and fill all fields with information from section "Data by security" at your widget′s settings panel at ImbaChat.com. Your "Widget ID" is here, after "Widget setting #". Save the data.
- The ImbaChat widget is ready to use on your website!
To adjust widget style, go to the «Style settings». To enable the online support function, go to the «Chat settings».
Also you can integrate our plugin with Buddypress plugin and WCFM plugin.
For that you need to fill correct checkbox at your admin panel -> "Settings" -> "ImbaChat Settings" "BuddyPress integration" or "Market integration".
- The first shortcode creates a group, includes 2 fields for filling in information, the first is the name of the group, the second is the string identifier of the group (this parameter is needed for the second shortcode):
[ic_create_group classI="(class name for the input field)" classB="(class name for the button)" buttonName="(button name)"]
- The second shortcode adds a button that adds the user who clicked the button. The pipe parameter defines the group.
[ic_join_group classB="(class name for the button)" buttonName="(button name)" pipe="(Group string identifier)"]
To access these shortcodes, you need to update the plugin version to 2.3.3.